Author Topic: OnceUponaTime (Unban This IP ASAP) ~~~ Read Why  (Read 5470 times)

Barney

• [b00bs] clan
  • I'm awesome. True story!
    • View Profile
Re: OnceUponaTime (Unban This IP ASAP) ~~~ Read Why
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2011, 10:51:52 AM »
Cry more. You got busted. It's the way of the cheaters. We dont want you hanging around on our servers, our forums or on planet earth.

Live long and prosper!

Sincerely yours
Barney
I'm awesome. True story!

No_More!

• [b00bs] clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2011, 11:22:35 AM »
Sorry but a cheater is and stays a cheater, if you change your alias and stop using the bot or hack you once used, the old times still loom over your head.
So if you cash an IP ban, and change your IP and stop using whatever you used... Well you still cheated on the server, and the probability is high that you do it again.

Oh and just so you know, I never in my life cheated, I have absolutely no desire to cheat in the future as well, but still AFAIK I'm IP banned on 3 servers (not ours) because "I cheated" (which, of course, is utter bullcrap) but I'm not gonna do anything about it, despite having emailed the admins, because I'm not the one running the server, and it's the decision of him/her to let play who they want...

Those are just my two cents on the topic, if someone disagrees with me, slap me ingame :)

Oh and ps: I lol'd uncontrollably at your post GDL. XD
What? The land of the free? Whoever told you that is your enemy!

If ignorance is bliss, I'd rather dwell in hell.

I am burning alive, from the inside out, for the fire within me can never be extinguished!

Have fun and Happy fragging!

blackbeast

• UrT server admins
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2011, 01:01:34 PM »
I usually don't respond to this kind of messages but...

Have you ever heard for PERIOD? It's that little thing you are supposed to put at the end of a sentence. Like this. You see? => .
People invented it, so the sentences could be easily read and understood.

Second thing... On the demo it is CLEAR that you are using aimbot. So, I don't know why do you bother any more? You are banned for cheating. We all saw a proof of cheating. Yet, you still complain?! Have you hurt you head recently? Maybe fell on the head from bed, in the middle of the night?

The-spiki

• Administrator
  • The-spiki is the best
    • View Profile
    • [b00bs] clan website
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2011, 03:35:35 PM »
This thread is amazing.

Gdl, man you made my day :) EPIC BUST :)

I even remember this moment, we were talking our ass on teamspeak, gdl says DUDES, THIS GUY JUST LOADED AIMBOT IMMA GO SPANK HIS ASS NOW, and we lolled like crazy.

Kici, idk wtf is wrong with you. I just rechecked.
IT WAS FROM YOUR COMPUTER. Doesn't really matter if it was you, your brother, your cat, your mom, your friend or aliens.
I am lucker. no skills at all. ask anyone

I sell frozen jogurt which i call frogurt