Author Topic: OnceUponaTime (Unban This IP ASAP) ~~~ Read Why  (Read 5469 times)

kici

• View Profile
OnceUponaTime (Unban This IP ASAP) ~~~ Read Why
« on: March 25, 2011, 07:57:07 AM »
Okay, at first i thought maybe my little brother played this game and tried using some hacks or something and the ip got banned. I checked the folders no hacks where anywhere to be found, I asked him when he came back home he said no and he did not play UT. So that left me with one option, to change my ip address. So I restarted all my routers etc etc. I login to your game, start playing, I loose connection and  I try to rejoin, I'm banned, this happened over and over about 2-3 times already... Please any explanation of why I'm getting banned for no reason ? (Not even 1 kill or death), nothing, as soon as i Auto join teams , or spectate. Nickname: OnceUponaTime
IP: 24.79.3.102

Please fix this issue... Maybe you guys banned ip 24.**** ???? or whatever it is... Fix it asap highly appreciated thanks...
And let me know what the problem was/is, so I can make sure it doesnt happen again if its from my side. If from yours still let me know =) thanks

kici

• View Profile
Re: OnceUponaTime (Unban This IP ASAP) ~~~ Read Why
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 08:12:34 AM »
Okay well I  thought I'd be playing by now... all this seems to be super slow and a ban for no reason :S:S,, great... I'll check back later on than, I'm really curious what's the reason for these bans :S

Barney

• [b00bs] clan
  • I'm awesome. True story!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 08:37:17 AM »
Nobody gets banned for no reason. And a ban that last over 2 weeks is usually a permban.

You get permbanned for using wh, aimbot, evading bans and being a dick.

If admins comes to the conclusion that you're not supposed to be permbanned (lack of proof) then you will get the ban removed.
As you might know, this is work people do in their sparetime. So be patient.

Sincerely yours
Barney
I'm awesome. True story!

kici

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 03:56:47 PM »
How is that possible ?, as I said i rebooted the system / router / modem, to change the ip address, and I joined the game, and than got banned, that doesn't make sense, I do not use any of that hacks, it just doesn't make sense so please check your information throughly please because its not the first time it happened, I used to love playing there 2 weeks ago, now recently this week I haven't played once because I randomly get banned, so now that this ip is changed I did not even play with this ip, doesn't make sense to have a ban.... Thanks

Slash

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 05:30:04 PM »
Hi,

First please, be clear. On which server are you banned ? What are you aliases ?

kici

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2011, 06:58:22 PM »
What do u mean by alliases? and on CTF Usa Boobs Uptown one...

I only play UT on my spare time for fun, and I liked uptown as there's always people to play with, I joined other such as Police academy etc, this is the only place I got banned ever for and i never used cheats or anything like that, as i said i even switched my ip and still got banned, dont understand

kici

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2011, 08:20:19 PM »
So can any admins please take action anytime soon....???

I don't want to hear reasons for why people get banned etc, I'm not trying to be rude I just want to start playing already... I get tired of playing other hosts, I like uptown the most, and its really not fair to get a ban for no reason at all.... Please sort this out asap, thanks

kici

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2011, 10:47:21 PM »
forgot to say,   "OnceUponaTime.." is the username

kici

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2011, 02:55:51 AM »
I'm sorry if im being annoying but can i please get an unban so i can finally play on uptown.... seriously check logs or w.e u gotta do, there was no reason for getting that ban

Barney

• [b00bs] clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2011, 07:39:46 AM »
So much for that patience, are you like 12 year old? I'd ban !tban you for 30 min for being a spamer xD
I'm awesome. True story!

kici

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2011, 07:44:28 AM »
Okay well, let me know how you will feel if u get a ban for no reason and not be able to play couple hours in the only 2 days u can play out of the whole week... than you can comment stuff like that again :)

gdl357

• Senior Admin
  • Administrator
  • Don't mess with my memory...it's sharp.
    • View Profile
Enjoy
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2011, 06:24:48 PM »
*** A true and funny story in the life of a Server admin dealing with today's day and age of NOOB ASSED cheaters! Please enjoy!

I'm not even going to bother spending more time than to answer your question with facts and evidence which is un-contestable weather it was you, your brother or the Holy ghost and the Pope playing URT on your PC..

I have been playing these types of games for 20 years now. Been a server admin for 3 years now and I sure as hell know what an aimbot looks like LOL!!!

Dude, I banned ur ass TWICE on two seperate days. I was online playing and I see you (Kici as alias) typing  a command that loads up an aimbot config, but the mistake was you did it in team speak and not in console so everyone saw it. HAHA NOOB!

So I began to spec you and sure enough 5 seconds later there you were on red spawn botting like a pure SOB. The thing is I have a great demo to show how big of a fool you looked in public. I have attached the demo so everyone including you can have a laugh!

Did you like the 25 slaps you or your brother got. How about the second 25 slaps I gave you on the second ban. You'd figure a moron like you would understand that b00bs servers are not the place to cheat because our admins maybe know WTF a cheating asswipe looks like?

Get lost and don't come back. Aimbot for me is the worst cheat a cheater can use...and its even more disgusting seeing you complain here on the forum.

YOU CHEAT + ME CATCH YOU + ME BAN YOUR ASS = YOU LOSE AND CRY ALL THE WAY HOME LIKE THE LITTLE PIG THAT YOU ARE.

Name: OnceUponaTime           IP: 24.79.3.xxx (same as your present forum IP)            Client id: @65151               Connections:  41          Used Aliasses:  kici 

Ban            0                  Friday, 18/03/2011 (23:36)                  permanent            aimbot     
        (                   )     
                  [b00bs].:gdl357:.     
              Ban            0                  Wednesday, 16/03/2011 (21:03)                  permanent            aimbot     
        (                   )     
                  [b00bs].:gdl357:
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 08:24:14 PM by gdl357 »

Barney

• [b00bs] clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2011, 10:21:17 PM »
I lol him so hard I am crying xD

I have like 3-4 demos to send in. Leon keeps getting in the way of my pwnage of the n00bs xD
I'm awesome. True story!

kici

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2011, 07:43:48 AM »
man this is pointless of even talking to people like you, i dont understand what part you didnt get from me logging in as my account OnceUponaTime.. and as soon as i started i got banned, twice likethis , no slaps nothing, anyways w.e screw it i admit the server is nice to play in but clearly the admins are a little to over themselfs, however u slapped it wasnt me, i joined the old school + server or w.e it was, and i got slapped about 20times for calling one of their members a cheater, and kicked, of course never got banned from any other servers, funny thing i found another server that plays the same map and much less cheaters, no idiot admins that claim that have banned kici yet i was talking about this account and the new ip change and the ban i get in joining a server for a spectate lol, anyways forget it as i said i found anotherserver so its fine, keep the ban be a happy b00b n00b admin, sucks that someone got the slaps and u lol'd at me for them , jokes on u

kici

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2011, 07:44:35 AM »
anyways u can delete this account and whats left of the forum shit, i registered to explain myself i did thats all i came here for, thx for ur response anyhow, now delete thx. have fun