Author Topic: Why SPiki banned me  (Read 2596 times)

sinandlust

• View Profile
Why SPiki banned me
« on: February 09, 2011, 01:48:41 AM »
Well, that's the question.

I was playing and he shout me.

I was not insulting nobody.

I was no saying spam.

I was talking about literature

And then he shout me twice.

And third time i told him: do you know TALK is a UNIVERSAL RIGHT?

and then she banned me...

Oh, that's fine, one second before someone said: motherfuckers. LOL.

Well, spiki,what's your age? You admin these server and think your morality is higher than others?

No, men.

You don't have the right to shout up nobody because you are nothing here. You're only here to verify people is not using cheats and have a polite conduct. That's all. So now you'll answer me and you'll say: oh, but you was annoying me and... whatelse me...

But the REST of the people don't say anything, and even talk with me about literature... Yes, Spiki, you're the real one, the king. Now return to the real world and please, DONT UNBAN me.

I really never return to these servers; excusme, to YOUR servers. There're thousands more in the world, teenager. LOL

NOBODY CAN MAKE OTHERS SHOUT UP, WRITE THESE  IN YOUR MIND, SPIKI THE SPEAKER. LOL

gringo

• UrT server admins
    • View Profile
Re: Why SPiki banned me
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 01:56:00 AM »
Where is the condump?  Put up or shut up.

And look up "right" and "privilege" and learn the difference.
A man's gotta know his limitations...

Ke$ha!

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2011, 02:36:34 AM »
No actually, the freedom of speech is not universal. According to US law, where a good portion of these servers are located, The freedom of speech can be limited when on private property.

Guess what a server represents? Private property. It is in essence, Spiki's to do with what he pleases. If that's shut you up (because honestly, you sound like an idiot) he can do it at any time he damn well pleases.

gdl357

• Senior Admin
  • Administrator
  • Don't mess with my memory...it's sharp.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2011, 02:47:47 AM »
I have one thing to say to this baby...

Spiki PAYS for all the servers with his own money...HE does what he wants with them as he pleases. He does not need a big mouth telling him how to run his show. Learn that there are some people you just have to respect weather you like it or not.

Now go cry on a set of these and not on our b00bs.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 02:53:07 AM by gdl357 »

The-spiki

• Administrator
  • The-spiki is the best
    • View Profile
    • [b00bs] clan website
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2011, 05:15:21 AM »
Ok, so you are that Mura* guy...

First of all, i did NOT ban you.

Let me start from beginning. I joined server and called few friends. We started to play, and you were constantly talking, and being afk. You were moved into spectator few times, then you return and start losing our time again.
In case you did not notice, some people came to Urban Terror server to PLAY and not chat about some random books. There were 20 or 30 players, and only you talking + one guy was sometimes responding to you.

For some reason you started picking on me, trying out my patience. We get that every once in a while. Guy comes and intentionally starts some shit. Provocations are often ignored by me because I know intention is to get attention, and I am not your parent who should take care of you. Just the fact that you came here to complain instead of going to play somewhere else proves my theory. Btw, I am not teenager. Male, not female. 30 years old. Most probably older than you...

Anyway, yes, you got muted couple times, but kept reconnecting. I would normally ban those for evade, but didn't wanted to indulge you with that kind of reaction.

As for the servers... in case you did not know, they are not "property" of human race, with me just being someone who became admin and is now abusing power... [b00bs] servers are paid by me, about 200 EUR every month if you are wondering, being setup and taken care by me, and if you don't like me or how we run things just find some other place to play. There are about 1000-2000 Urban Terror servers. You will probably soon find out why [b00bs] servers are among most popular and why the server you were playing on is ranked #5 out of those one or two thousand servers.

Any case, just go play somewhere else. Better for you and better for us. You will not be missed.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 05:17:12 AM by The-spiki »
I am lucker. no skills at all. ask anyone

I sell frozen jogurt which i call frogurt