Author Topic: [b00bs] World Cup  (Read 7527 times)

Slash

• View Profile
[b00bs] World Cup
« on: November 17, 2010, 01:31:07 AM »
Hi all,

I thought it'd be cool to do the 1st [b00bs] World Cup

EMAIL ADDRESSES ARE HERE IN PRIVATE SECTION along with some other stuff.

Teams are :
UK :
SubZ, Dan, kyle, Primevil, PhOeNiX*.*

France :
Archus, Sam, Orphal, Oshi, Slash (+ringer : spacesheep)
Mostly available on Sunday.

Germany :
Omtek, RAW-mEAT, Monsterkitty, Os[T]front, *Infinity, Senthex, Alex (+ringer : NoColor')
Available Sunday afternoon.

Canada :
Velocity, s0rr0w, .:gdl357:., dowgl, samcrow (+ringer elsif)

USA :
Ace, RampantLion, upNya, Stabber, Ke$ha!, west, Your_Creator (+ringer : kne)

Serbia :
King, Serpent, Doww, Burecki, Spiki. (+ringer : nikes)
Team Serbia 100% sure to be available in period at 20-24h on Sunday and Saturday.

Rest of The World
TripleD, Ritsuka, No_more!, ZERO, Fre*doM, Jewboy. (+ringer : Barney_Stinson)

Each team has to organize matches itself so there's a captain in each team to do that:
Captains :
- Ace (USA) : ace@b00bs-clan.com
- Dan (England) : dan@b00bs-clan.com
- Slash (France) : slash@b00bs-clan.com
- Omtek (Germany) : t0mek@b00bs-clan.com
- Spiki (Serbia) : spiki@b00bs-clan.com
- No_more! (Rest of the World): no_more@b00bs-clan.com
- s0rr0w (Canada) s0rr0w@b00bs-clan.com

Rules :
4 vs 4, 5 vs 5 when possible.(Subs are allowed as long as they're in your team.)
Map 1: Team Survivor (20 minutes)
Map 2: Capture The Flag (20 minutes: 10+10)
Map 3: Bomb (in case of each team has won one mode, 10 rounds, 5+5)

Victory : 3 pts
Loss with 1 mode won (CTF or TS) : 1 pt
Tie : 1 pt for both teams
Loss : 0 pts
+ differentials

All matches are on Uptown.

After each match you have to send demos and screenshots at slash@b00bs-clan.com and spiki@b00bs-clan.com

Each team has to play each team once (6 matches), and then the 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th team go into playoffs.
Semi finals : 1st vs 3rd and 2nd vs 4th.
and Final.

We'll make a GTV so you can also watch matches :-)

Matches already played :
UK vs France :
- TS : 8-8
- CTF : 3-2
France vs Germany :
- TS : 5-12
- CTF : 5-2
- BOMB : 8-13

Next matches :

CURRENT RANKINGS :
Pos                Pld   W  T  SM  L   Diff      Pts
1  Germany    1     1   0   0    0    +10     3

2  UK              1     1   0   0    0    +1       3

3  France        2     0   0   1    1    -11      1     

4  USA             0     0   0   0    0     0        0

5  Canada       0     0   0   0    0     0        0

6  Serbia         0     0   0   0    0     0        0

7  RotW          0     0   0   0    0      0        0
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 09:50:54 PM by Slash »

No_More!

• [b00bs] clan
    • View Profile
Re: [b00bs] World Cup
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 08:43:22 AM »
So the time is Sunday 10 pm?
If the shedule stays focused around sundays/some weekdays you can sure as hell count me in. I had a clusterfuc* of a live recently, but now things look sorted out.

The main problem is that i have a fixed shift every friday night, and most of the time im out saturday nights as well...
But if the course stays this way, I would be glad to participate in this fun little event.

Oh and if you wondered why I wasnt on TS at all in the last 2 weeks or so... Just had some minor dental surgerys and speaking is kinda awkward atm.(lot better now and should be clearing up around tomorrow if the doctor is to be believed^^).

Btw.: I dont know if it was only your idea Slash, but I think its a great idea, getting to practise in a competetitive fashion... Seems like fun!
What? The land of the free? Whoever told you that is your enemy!

If ignorance is bliss, I'd rather dwell in hell.

I am burning alive, from the inside out, for the fire within me can never be extinguished!

Have fun and Happy fragging!

Slash

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 09:07:27 AM »
Okay I put you on Rest of the World :) They need at least another member.

No, there's no fixed time. I think it's better if we let each team arrange matches because everyone's not available at same times/same weeks. I will help coordinate this but I can't reach everybody alone. For example with all France and UK players we agreed to play Sunday night 10pm but once again it's up to each team.

And dentist is awful, good luck with that !

Omtek..

• [b00bs] clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 10:32:57 AM »
Like i already said yesterday, great idea :D.
Imo playoffs should be uptown, and btw. i would like to do the captainjob for Germany :).

FreedoM

• [b00bs] clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2010, 10:53:58 AM »
put me too to REst Of The World

TripleD

• [b00bs] clan
  • TripleD that's me
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2010, 11:32:27 AM »
we dont want trolls
 >:(
another one bites the dust and another one and another one  and another one bites the dust
!!!!!SR8 !!!!!

King

• I'm the King!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2010, 11:41:25 AM »
I want to play, of course, but if Serbia does not have 4 players i can play for Rest of The World team.

[b00bs] World Cup = very interesting competition!

P.S.

My kingdom (uptown) is mine and always will be!

Long live [b00bs]King and Serbia team!

;D

EDIT by The-spiki : Soz i have to delete video. It bugs my browser and i need to look at this topic often to organize quickly. and it will also be problem for my mobile.

No prob Spiki bro, after [b00bs] World Cup, we will all together sing that song, because we will be No. 1 , D
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 07:19:41 PM by King »
I'm the King!

Slash

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2010, 12:00:39 PM »
@Omtek : Orphal wants Uptown only too, I think we'll do it this way. Okay for being captain.

@Fre*doM : You're in !

@TripleD : Do you want to be captain of Rest of the World trolls ? :)

@King : Serbia will have enough don't worry

upNya

• [b00bs] clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2010, 02:48:12 PM »
Count me in.  The German team looks strong but the USA team is going to dominate!

!grudge kyle  :P

Orphal

• [b00bs] clan
  • Love is the only who know how to get rich by givin
    • View Profile
    • 365-Photos
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2010, 03:21:51 PM »
France will fuck you all.
11/04/16
<05:24:13> "Ace (East Syde)": Spiki and Orphal = Batman and Robin. JediMind and Nikes = Spiderman and Ironman

" The specifications for content protection in Windows Vista may very well constitute the longest suicide announcement in History. "
Peter Gutmann.

The-spiki

• Administrator
  • The-spiki is the best
    • View Profile
    • [b00bs] clan website
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2010, 03:58:46 PM »
Glad to see people are involved with this.

> We're not in any competition at the moment so I thought it'd be cool to do the 1st [b00bs] World Cup
We are having match in UZ on Sunday and are going to start UCB
Even when we have League matches, we could still do this on regular basis. It is nice addition to 1 vs 1 funmap sr8 challenges.

Depending on need, I will get on roster and play for Serbia or Rest Of The World / International team.

> Almost the same as used for FTW T, except we'll do 4 vs 4 (Subs are allowed as long as they're in your team.)
Configs and stuff are set on the [b00bs] USA Match server since 1 Nov... when you informed me about FTW T.
I would suggest to be played 5 vs 5 if/when there are 5 available on both teams, and 4 vs 4  when there are not enough.

> Should we also play playoffs on Uptown or we choose two others maps upfront ? I think It'd be less boring to change maps for playoffs but I want your opinion.
I would suggest Uptown only in all 3 modes (whole match is 25-30 minutes).
Copying FTW T rules, TS 12 minutes and then CTF 12 minutes. If first two rounds are split then BOMB mode doing 5 rounds per side, whoever get 6 rounds wins bomb round.

It will be easier for any commentators and viewers to understand WTF is going on etc. If this gets rolled on, next cup we could add turnpike and orbital in the mix...

> After each match you have to send demos and screenshots at slash@b00bs-clan.com (no rcon status you're lucky :p)
I want all demos too, so i can put them on website etc, and Orphal might dl and make video if he has time/will.
We will make email address such as BCON@b00bs-clan.com, or BWCON@b00bs-clan.com or whatever is short for our new inter clan competition.
So, play around with the full and short name and give suggestions. Do it ASAP because we need it for new mini website (Velocity) and email etc.

BWC = [b00bs] World Cup
BCON = [b00bs] Cup of Nations
BNC = [b00bs] Nations Cup
BWCON = [b00bs] World Cup of Nations
Which one is best?

> We'll make a GTV so you can also watch matches :-)
We have GTV ready and few people have instructions on how to operate.
I will be handling first broadcast with whoever would like to help. I think at least one (preferably two) more is needed to fill out with insightful commentary and camera. Any brave soul wants to help? Few times when I and MasterBlaster broadcasted we got "cameraman sucks" comments from viewers.

GTV will be open and accept whoever wants to watch. That includes all our members and regulars and random peepz.

I expect there to be fine amount of viewers because this will be announced on website and servers, so lets give them spectacle.

I am not sure if there will be time for any other way than TeamSpeak for audio broadcast and for video connecting to our GTV that  is on match server.
It would be good if anyone can test some of the screen 2 flash services that can provide good enough stream with audio. Whoever has time and will ping me.

Get online tonight and lets do this big style.
I am lucker. no skills at all. ask anyone

I sell frozen jogurt which i call frogurt

Infinity

• [b00bs] clan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2010, 04:11:22 PM »
Heyho, I'm *Infinity not Infinity* =D OK, no problem. The idea is very nice. I think it will be a  battle between UK, French and Germany. So Europe rocks :D

kyle_123

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2010, 05:45:52 PM »
it's a good idea slash :)

and upyna is mine hahahaha :)

see u all on b00bs world cup day

kyle 8)

Slash

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2010, 06:16:15 PM »
I updated with new infos !

- Cool for configs. Can we also put them on EURO server in case of euro matches ? Or the USA one will be dedicated to this ?

- I vote for BWC.

- I can help for GTV if not playing.

Everybody has to remember we won't do playoffs until every matches are finished. There's no order, just try to organize matches with captains and let us know about day/hour etc... You can start now !! :)

Canada and Rest of the World still need a captain, don't be shy :D

EDIT after Spiki's post :
Cool cool. We have Serbia availability so one team can arrange match with them.

And NIKES I LOVE YOU but I put my veto on you ringing for any teams (apart from France of course :))
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 06:26:02 PM by Slash »

The-spiki

• Administrator
  • The-spiki is the best
    • View Profile
    • [b00bs] clan website
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2010, 06:16:58 PM »
Team Serbia complete and 100% sure to be available in period at 20-24h on Sunday and Saturday.

Doww: talked with him yesterday and he is confirmed. He will not on Sunday and Saturday and will be at my house playing on my current/old computer because his 3g internet sucks balls.
King: talked with him few minutes ago, also confirmed availability. I hope he will fixit so he will play normally and not "King style" :)
Serpent: talked with him, confirmed availability.
Burecki: talked with him, confirmed availability.
The-spiki talked with him (yes I am crazy) and although we all know he will rage and waste slot but hey, asshole said yes so he will play. Might play for some other team if Serbians show up and somebody else is in need for one moar playa, or just do GTV...

These guys that are semi active sold old:
Oki has operation.
Boris has operation.
Kilisha is just married.
Iceman dating again.
Rico had some other excuse, i forgot.

http://b00bs-clan.com/members

samcrow (Canada) he did not reply to my "hey man are you alive" email from few days ago, so i would not count on him much (no show on mothership for 2 months)
TheYamKing (USA ?)  he did not reply to my "hey man are you alive" email from few days ago, so i would not count on him much (no show on mothership for 2 months)
haydugjr (USA) I would not count on him (no show on mothership for 2 months+)

+ ?
kne: (USA) might get him to ring for Yankees :)
elsif (USA) might try to get him to ring for Yankees or Kanadians (he is nice just like .ca dudes :)
I am lucker. no skills at all. ask anyone

I sell frozen jogurt which i call frogurt