Poll

I already said, our public servers are for relaxed and fun play. b00bsnight we play seriously, and so do we most matches.

Stacking teams 6 vs 3 and being assholes on purpose is OK.  (And KEEPING it that way f for 10 minutes straight?)
0 (0%)
Admins should not take 5 - 10 minutes to notice this.
0 (0%)
Orphal should have been temp banned 1 day for being such a douchebag.
1 (100%)
You got your friends back, but, tell him when he's so clearly wrong.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: February 23, 2014, 03:50:38 AM

Author Topic: Orphal cheating today  (Read 9188 times)

Critofur

• Taking a cap when u know it's 6 vs 3 _IS_ cheating
    • View Profile
...then I can pretend I'm really good.  That's what I encounter every time I try to play on boobs uptown when no admins are online.  Joy.

Well, I tried to play on the Uptown server today, it'd been a while.  Red had: 2 AFKs, one team shooter (just a little each time, not TK'ing) and one intermittant 999 AND down a player.  Even with going to spec and doing !teams to force one of the blue asshats over to red I couldn't keep even as many players on red for long, even COUNTING the AFKs and mostly disconnected player...

Nothing I could do, got fed up and left.   I wish there was some way that AFKs could be dealt with when admins aren't around.  If I could have just !forced one of them blue, then at least it would have been closer to even. 

By the time I can afford my own server, I'll be to old to play these games anymore...
If you were told teams were bad 5 minutes ago, you laugh at the person who told you and call them crybaby, then you cap 5 more times - you are the worst kind of scum in multi-payer games, you are worse than noobs using aimbots and wallhacks.  Do NOT say you are not cheating, it's absurd.

s0rr0w

• [b00bs] clan
    • View Profile
Re: Orphal cheating today
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2010, 03:57:04 PM »
By the time I can afford my own server, I'll be to old to play these games anymore...

There is an active player in the FTWGL (one of the North American Urban Terror leagues) who is 61 years old. Since he's currently looking to get recruited for the next FTWGL season, he must be planning to play for a little while longer. I'm guessing, from all of the circumstantial evidence, that that should give you at least a few years to build up the financial wherewithal to run your own server before you're too old.

Until then, I look forward to seeing you on the Uptown USA server, which, although not perfect, is one of the best administered servers around.

Naka

• View Profile
Re: Orphal cheating today
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2012, 02:14:46 AM »

I am not confident you are correct that people open up another urt, join same team as you and go afk all the time just to piss you off.

Yeah, he's probably not correct right now but he will be when I join UrT