Author Topic: Hi from Leje!  (Read 697 times)

lejepro

• View Profile
Hi from Leje!
« on: March 29, 2016, 10:55:22 PM »
Hi! I'm Leje. Enough said.

But maybe there are a 1% of players who don't know me. It's a little possibility.
I'm well known for being the introducer of the Leje Power, a new and awesome tactic for winning games. Plus, i popularized the term 'nab', instead of "newbie" or "noob". Some players repeat this mantra with "leje nab", wich has no sense.

I must add that some players don't understand my high selected, creative, ironic humour and they think i talk too much. You can read the logs and verify that i don't talk too much, i have a talking syndrome.
I think this server is a good therapy for those sociopaths and people with low social skills. We are here to help, too. This game is very addictive.

I like to do friends everywhere. It's a pleasure to play in this server -thanks Spiki and admins, specially DarkPeanut, he knows why- and thanks for letting us playing for free because there are a lot of good people here.
Even Pecheur, god forgive him.

There are a lot of pro players, much better than me, who jumps like Spiderman and do jumps i'll never do and have better accuracy.
But they can't do the famous Leje's Turtle Cap. Hakuna Matata, folks.

I suggest doing a Leje Fan Club in the near future or even the next century.

Smile, life's short, and you have just only one.

Leje.

P.S.: Trucider sings when nobody's looking. That guy is worrying me.

schummigas

• View Profile
Re: Hi from Leje!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 07:55:33 AM »
leje power :-)

birbante

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2016, 02:58:22 PM »
ah ah amazing Leje! Use Leje Power to bring back people to b00bs Eurouptown. I really miss it even if right now I can play only few minutes in a month :( the first saturday I came in and saw no players I was very sad and my mind went to 2008-2010 period when the server was full almost every hour. That  f*****g 4.2 ruined all :( After 8 years of playing I'm still a big nab but this game and this server  with all the players, are a piece of my life and of my heart :)

schummigas

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2016, 07:07:35 AM »
i missed uptown  :'(
we need more leje power

Timmy.

• UrT server admins
  • Mehmeh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2017, 02:52:43 AM »