Author Topic: Hi From Killspree  (Read 1508 times)

Killspree

• Greetz from Killspree
    • View Profile
    • www.kutclan.com
Hi From Killspree
« on: November 26, 2014, 12:51:20 PM »
Hi everyone

My name is René I am 29 years old from Holland Eindhoven.
When i started playing 7 years agoo i played on paladin warriors with mostly 17 players and 2 bots.
After a year I started to search for a clan and found one dutch clan with 1 server it had 2 admins and 3 other members admin friends.
They soon started telling me I could become admin the next day I did not let it end there and was determined to make that clan renown.
When I had recruited 30 players in the clan the next year i had build a awsome clan soon getting together with other players all with diffrent skills B3 webhosting and so on.
No i Have left the my legacy to my aprentice i recruited him soon after being recruited and he is building on as we speak you might know him as [KUT]Snowball.
My clans
[KUT] Kutclan
=HR= Hellsrejects
  Rn     Rouge Ninja
  Nv     Natural Velocity
Encore'  clan
My ingame name is [KUT]Killspree for the rest i do not have any aliases that i use.

Right now I am more focused on relaxing and playing casual mostly on b00bs euro uptown CTF.
Forgive me for my terrible english hope you can understand.

Would love to become part of the boobs community!
Just to make it clear im not trying to be in any competition just like to be able to do the !teams for the rest i do think i can add to the clan.
Basicly I'm just asking for some admin powers in b3 to even out the teams when needed I do not need [B00bs] tag or be in the clan.
Want to say Hi to the spiki your creator laggi mts subsystem lstat or enyone else playing.

I seen a cheater wh+ aimbot in euro ctf his nick was Abosutepower
The Demo is here: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=52500159366374626456

Greetz to all Party Fraggers
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 10:17:40 PM by Killspree »

roadkill

• View Profile
Re: Hi From Killspree
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 04:57:59 PM »
hey killspree,
          I think I saw you on our servers from time to time.  freeze and zombie? 

Killspree

• Greetz from Killspree
    • View Profile
    • www.kutclan.com
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 05:42:20 AM »
Yes mostly i play euro ctf but sometimes i like to do zombie freeze mods or jump servers sr8 only is fun also.
Where is the boobs zoombie mod :D comming?

roadkill

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2015, 12:05:30 AM »
No one has the Mods we used, we shut our servers down.  Just too much trouble now a days.

The-spiki

• Administrator
  • The-spiki is the best
    • View Profile
    • [b00bs] clan website
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2015, 06:39:42 AM »
Hey,

Well, I actually had most of the mods, including the zombie ones (there were 2,3 version)...
But I never opened public moded servers because official urt devs were against that...
and I in particular didn't enjoy zombie in urt that much anyway, have Left 4 Dead, Killing Floor and other proper zombie games for that.
Though I did hang out with some of the z9/c9 ppl and joined the server every few months for a fun round.
I am lucker. no skills at all. ask anyone

I sell frozen jogurt which i call frogurt

The-spiki

• Administrator
  • The-spiki is the best
    • View Profile
    • [b00bs] clan website
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2015, 06:42:36 AM »
Hi Killspree,

Hey man, if I didn't register you on the server for !teams command, remind me whenever you see me (or other admins) on the server.
I guess it must be my fault because I see many do not know about this, there is nothing special to do except to ask people right there on the server, most admins can grant you that command, it's very useful.

See you online man :)
I am lucker. no skills at all. ask anyone

I sell frozen jogurt which i call frogurt

Killspree

• Greetz from Killspree
    • View Profile
    • www.kutclan.com
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2015, 06:44:50 AM »
Hi Spiki,

Thanks thats cool Now i can balance teams :D
I reinstall windows many times mostly every 2-3 months but have noticed that i can still use b3 even after a new install (if i play from the urt (folder) in wich i was made admin.
On our servers it doesnt do that loool ant clue why this happens?

I'll be playing random see you around :D