Author Topic: ban reason/unban  (Read 944 times)

sh1omi

• View Profile
ban reason/unban
« on: August 10, 2014, 12:59:17 PM »
Hey,
I tried connected today to kzh zombie server and i cant connect because ban(and Jabber told me to ask here) so why i got banned and if it only mistake pls unban me
":{Per}:sh1omi BANLISTED [b00bs] 79.177.178.230"
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 01:08:17 PM by sh1omi »

The-spiki

• Administrator
  • The-spiki is the best
    • View Profile
    • [b00bs] clan website
Re: ban reason/unban
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2014, 06:56:10 AM »
I tried connected today to kzh zombie server and i cant connect because ban(and Jabber told me to ask here) so why i got banned and if it only mistake pls unban me
":{Per}:sh1omi BANLISTED [b00bs] 79.177.178.230"

Ban reason = aimbot, caught in 07/05/2012

Unban = OK because it's highly likely that this was not you. ISP's are reusing same IP's for different clients.

Other than that, the problem is actually the fact that KzH and few other clans are using wrong banlist from our servers.
We have one "full" banlist of all bans that ever happened, preserved for specific reason.
The other banlist that has only recent bans from past 3 months is what other teams/clans/servers should use.
But it appears KzH and others admins for some reason simply do not understand this.

Anyway, since they do not comprehend plain English, I removed that valid ban from 2 years ago so the IP that you currently have would be removed from our historical banlist that KzH incorrectly incorporates on their servers.
I am lucker. no skills at all. ask anyone

I sell frozen jogurt which i call frogurt