Author Topic: unban plz  (Read 1409 times)

inf1n1

• View Profile
unban plz
« on: April 19, 2014, 10:52:25 PM »
Hi nibbles here i got banned by oldman about 2-3 years ago on the ts euro server i remember it clearly it was due to that i tked him once to give him a taste of his own medicine after he tked me and didnt say anything was being assy kicking plp that night anyways im not here to argue with admins so i probably deserved a kick/temp ban but perma meh i just nvr played there again and i nvr bothered asking for an unban till now i would like to play there again as i norm play bomb and ctf boobs but subsystem and m3tal just went to ts i followed them thinkin it might of been lifted but its still in place anyluck ? thx whatever the outcome inf1n1 aka nibbles

karlmariaseeberg

• UrT server admins
    • View Profile
Re: unban plz
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 12:27:13 PM »
bans expire after 3 month ..
please check if your ip is listed here: http://b00bs-clan.com/test/4uaa/search.php
what's your in-game name?

inf1n1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 07:00:41 PM »
hi i checked my i.p it says its not on the uaa banlist hmmm i will send you a pvt message now tell you my i.p my in game name is usually nibbles but i change it randomly depending what mood im in so no idea what name i was back then at the time

karlmariaseeberg

• UrT server admins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2014, 09:11:14 AM »
found your account, slightly different ip .. yet no ban on that account, so no idea why you can't connect.. you seem to have tried yesterday...

only spiki can fix this i guess...

The-spiki

• Administrator
  • The-spiki is the best
    • View Profile
    • [b00bs] clan website
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2014, 04:52:34 PM »
Hi,

I doubt that tk from 3 years ago has anything to do with it...
Just checked now, you were playing on the server after you posted this thread on forum.

Are you banned at all?
Write reply when you try...
I am lucker. no skills at all. ask anyone

I sell frozen jogurt which i call frogurt