Author Topic: applying for admin on [b00bs] EURO Uptown CTF - G0lden  (Read 2499 times)

G0lden

• UrT server admins
    • View Profile
applying for admin on [b00bs] EURO Uptown CTF - G0lden
« on: March 20, 2014, 08:58:51 AM »
Goodmorning,

I was thinking this morning i would like to apply for maybe beying the most simple admin , because in some situations there are no admins and spotting a cheater at that time can be very frustrating at times.
Since i play allot on this server  , you probably know me as Goldenmuschi  , i am at the moment number 23 of the server , im a nice , calm guy.and i never take sides, i always join the team that is loosing or is weak at that times. I like to have fun and help others where i can. i am 40 years of age , i have played this game since it came out , i have always played quake1/2, enemy territory for many years and after these server get calmed out i started to play urt and i like it because i can just play for some time and then stop whenever i want, which is perfect for me.
Well let me know what you think of this  :)  ::)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 05:22:32 PM by The-spiki »

mts

• UrT server admins
    • View Profile
Re: applying for admin on [b00bs] EURO Uptown CTF (b00bs-clan.com) [UAA]
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 06:04:31 AM »
Hey goldenmuschi,

at the age of 40 I assume golden is an euphemism for "another kind of yellow" ... urgh ;-)
(for non-germans: translate "muschi")

Anyways, youre long time player, nice, and regular on the servers.
So I give a general thumbs up - only thing I am missing is some demo reports to urtadmins.

Spiki has final word on this - I will speak to him
(that is: If i dont forget ... so give a reminder from time to time)

Regards,
 mts

G0lden

• UrT server admins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 02:27:57 PM »
hey MTS,

It was more like a joke..but then in time people starting to know me as this so , its the way the cookie crumbles!
But anyhow thanks for your replay , and i am looking forward seeying you in the game  :)

Greets,
G0lden

G0lden

• UrT server admins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2014, 11:25:21 AM »
any news on this ? :)

The-spiki

• Administrator
  • The-spiki is the best
    • View Profile
    • [b00bs] clan website
any news on this ? :)

Any news on
> So I give a general thumbs up - only thing I am missing is some demo reports to urtadmins.

Start using http://www.b00bs-clan.com/report-cheater
It's linked in lower left (navigation) menu on website, upper right menu on forum.

And then we'll see how it goes

I am lucker. no skills at all. ask anyone

I sell frozen jogurt which i call frogurt

G0lden

• UrT server admins
    • View Profile
Re: applying for admin on [b00bs] EURO Uptown CTF - G0lden
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2014, 02:56:17 PM »
sure thing !

G0lden

• UrT server admins
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2014, 12:54:43 PM »
so i have send in some demos aswell ,  this threat has been a half year now..any news on this :)
atleast im a regular now so i can balance teams..but there are some times bots..nothing i can do...sending in demos but no admins online.
Are we getting a replay when we send a demo ?? i would like to know how things are handled accordingly...

cheers

The-spiki

• Administrator
  • The-spiki is the best
    • View Profile
    • [b00bs] clan website
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2015, 06:15:46 AM »
Hi G0lden,

Well, correct the thread has been a half year, but in the meantime you didn't do any of the stuff until late December.
I did see couple emails in December, during the time I was abroad and wasn't playing much those days.

To be honest I am not sure if anyone even reacted to your reports at the time, I pretty much marked it all "old" after new year and didn't review stuff before that. Sorry.
Since new year I don't see anything from you.
I know it must be disapoiniting when you send reports and receive no answer, but that is how it goes sometimes.
If I promoted everyone who's been active for couple days we would have hundreds of "inactive" admins...

Keep on with the reports and we'll see about the admin thing. Thanks.
I am lucker. no skills at all. ask anyone

I sell frozen jogurt which i call frogurt

G0lden

• UrT server admins
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2015, 03:33:50 PM »
Well Spiky  first of all thanks for a reply.

I have send resently after you told me to send in more demo's , sending in quite few demo's , but indeed no response.
then again i must be active if im the top 18 from the whole server.....an inactive admin would never come thus far.

I find it strange that you say about beying inactive.... when i have played more then 700 times in that server alone ....i have not met allot
with such specs! Although i have seen many many admins in this server..im sure they are not as long on as i have been..

But to make it easy ..lets forget about this whole threat , im having fun anyway .

Have a nice day