Author Topic: [boobs]Decision - Not Guilty! Demo of naka wallhacking [CLEARED]  (Read 2081 times)

binky

• View Profile
Clear wallhack imo
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 02:45:33 AM by The-spiki »

Naka

• View Profile
Re: Demo of naka wallhacking
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 05:44:49 PM »
watch binky get pwnt

Edit: just watched demo, In the demo watch for the text thats says : "Location : Maitenence shaft". A user accidentally says his location in allchat, I read that message and went to kill them, then thanked him for the location.

Binky the tard mistakes this for wallhacks.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 05:52:28 PM by Naka »

binky

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2010, 05:55:50 PM »
dude I don't care, you were cheating and acting like an asshat. you were insulting me and the other players

Naka

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2010, 05:59:18 PM »
Nope, just an ass to you, and I wonder why? Either way, come back with a demo of said offensive text and it may be considered. I could say that you've also been an ass, hack accusing rather then submitting a demo, and continuing to complain in game.
I don't see a single case of anything that could be considered a wallhack there. For example, one of three kills in your demo (pah, like 3 kills can be considered proof of anything) I was jumping out of spawn, and then someone was on the left hand side. You can totally see my mouse move to the right, and then move to the left to aim at the enemy. Clearly showing that I was not aware of the players position.
Learn to play.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 11:58:26 PM by Naka »

gdl357

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2010, 03:53:42 PM »
We are looking into this and will post a final decicion to this thread in about 1 hour.

Naka I understand ur frustrated, but Binky has a right to post a demo of anyone he thinks is cheating so we may review it.

Thx All
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 04:20:49 PM by gdl357 »

gdl357

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2010, 04:19:42 PM »
A decision has been made on my part. Spiki can add his own opinion.

Thank you Binky for taking the time to make the demo.

There is absolutely NO EVIDENCE that Naka is cheating in any form. Like he said, someone on your team called the spot where the flag was located and Naka went hunting for the big game.

Naka keep on killin dude!

Thx all.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 04:23:04 PM by gdl357 »