Author Topic: [Sitrus._.] [MOD APP]  (Read 1316 times)

sitrus._.

• Urt since 2007
    • View Profile
[Sitrus._.] [MOD APP]
« on: January 04, 2014, 05:17:54 AM »
First of all! I want to say that i didnt know where to post the thread! Wasn't so sure. Hope it dont mind that much

Hi! My name is sitrus._.  i am new to the forum but some of you guys known me well at b00bs uptown!
I am a regular player on b00bs, but i have been playing for 7 years now. During my time i have been seen alot of cheaters on different servers.
So i want to become an moderator!

As you say mod is "mainly peoples who do not have much interests in catching cheaters, but will do their share of work, by removing annoying players"
I want to do my best to catch the cheaters or annoying players i see on your servers. I will post the demo here http://www.b00bs-clan.com/report-cheater.
I also use to jump in on your ts3 channel once in awhile. Not so often, but once in a while!
I guess i am middle pro

UrT alias(es): nor|xProOZ or sitrus._.
Previous clans: PG| nor| pnk| (Test player in pnk)
Teamspeak/Mumbe: Yes/No: Yes, once in a while i jump in and chat a little
What do you like about b00bs clan? The community is just uber awesome! I love all the players! :D And i love my time i spend on your servers!
 Why do you want to join? Cause i feel that i have been playing so long on urt, without helping you with catching cheaters! So i feel it's time to give you my share of work to catch the annoying players!   8)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 05:20:00 AM by sitrus._. »

mts

• UrT server admins
    • View Profile
Re: [Sitrus._.] [MOD APP]
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 11:10:11 AM »
Hi sitrus._.

we normally do server-specific rights - so please tell for which of the uptown servers you wish to apply.
I recognize nor|xProOZ - so welcome on the forums.
We will give you a feedback asap - but to my experience the process takes some time.

Regards,
 mts

sitrus._.

• Urt since 2007
    • View Profile
Re: [Sitrus._.] [MOD APP]
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 09:11:33 PM »
Hi sitrus._.

we normally do server-specific rights - so please tell for which of the uptown servers you wish to apply.
I recognize nor|xProOZ - so welcome on the forums.
We will give you a feedback asap - but to my experience the process takes some time.

Regards,
 mts
Well Thanks mts! I recognize u2 on CTF once in a while!
I want to apply for the Uptown CTF server.
I can wait, no problem! Thx for the feedback!

- sitrus._.