Author Topic: Application for moderator rights - EURO Uptown CTF + BOMB : inf1n1 - nibbles  (Read 1448 times)

inf1n1

• View Profile
Greetings to all that take the time to read my post :)

First let me start out by saying i have played urban terror since it first become a mod for quake :o i know (i love the game its my favourite) lol which is well over 10 yrs and boobs servers atleast 5+ years as differant alias i usually like to remain anonymous but some of my old names that got to familiar such as nibbles which is most recent, po, 006, vamp, pinkpuss, elysian and many more i forget going back i mostly play for fun nowadays as my connection isnt as good as it used to be so it gets frustrating the packet loss and no hits i still manage to get gr8 scores even with this but when i had a good connection few yrs back i used to own division 1 guys anyhow enough of my ego lol the reason im finally applying is......

i wish to be a moderator on the ctf uptown only server even tho i mostly play on bomb mode and know and get along with the mods and admins there  <3  its during my times when i go on ctf that i get annoyed when no admin/mod is on bcuz there is always trouble causers like my last visit 30 mins ago a guy tk me for the flag cap which has happened many times then carries on bleeding me during the nxt 30 mins and when a mod comes on starts making up lies saying im killing him which ofcoure i did during a crucial moment when he was bleeding me when i had flag and he kept switching teams to get on the team i was on following me around blocking etc just general harrasment.... :D but regardless of this 1 incident there has been many times when i log on ctf that i wish i could balance teams or warn another player for there behaviour even during my last session there was a mod on and he didnt do anything to fix teams or warn the troll :s

i dont come on forum that often as im usually in game but will do more if im accepted also if there is an application form that i need to fill out plz let me know thx for your time and much respect

inf1n1 aka nibbles/liam

p.s if you have any questions or advice pzl feel free thx takecare
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 07:11:07 PM by The-spiki »

The-spiki

• Administrator
  • The-spiki is the best
    • View Profile
    • [b00bs] clan website
Moved the topic here

Made you regular on the servers, so you can do !teams
There is also !report command in the game.

Reporting cheaters is best be done here http://www.b00bs-clan.com/report-cheater

As for mod/admin rights, we would need to see you do more work with the reports etc to know if you would be doing well as admin.

Other than that, last "advice" is to join our teamspeak occasionally... so we can chat while shooting each other :)
I am lucker. no skills at all. ask anyone

I sell frozen jogurt which i call frogurt

inf1n1

• View Profile
thx spiki im looking on getting a new connection soon so i'll be alot more active and do as you said ty again <3

inf1n1

• View Profile
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 11:28:26 PM by inf1n1 »