Author Topic: Application for moderator / admin recruitment - Hazardzista  (Read 2544 times)

stevoattux

• UrT server admins
    • View Profile
Application for moderator / admin recruitment - Hazardzista
« on: November 18, 2013, 11:54:10 AM »
Hi guys,

I'm posting application for new moderator / admin in a name of Hazardzista.

He is a long time player on Euro TDM, currently No. 4. He is a strong regular.

What can I say about him? Well, he have spotless record on Euro TDM server. I cant remember I gave him a single Warning. Never made any misdeed, never heard he insulted anyone. I am known to be tempered from time to time, but he is always cool as a cucumber (and he gives me lots of hard time when playing against him and lots of support when I'm with him).

My proposition is, if can't get admin right away, let give him incentive to record some cheaters and submit demo and earn admin rights. At least we can give him a Moderator rights. When play with him I will give him few advices how to spot a loony, I mean cheater, and where to upload demo.

Trust me, Haz i one hell of the good guy.

Stay well, cya soon.

Stevo@Tux
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 05:38:17 PM by The-spiki »

karlmariaseeberg

• UrT server admins
    • View Profile
Re: Application for moderator / admin recruitment - Hazardzista
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 01:09:07 PM »
why isn't he applying himself?

« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 01:27:06 PM by karlmariaseeberg »

stevoattux

• UrT server admins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 01:47:14 PM »
Hi KMS!

He is a little shy and quiet. I wanted to do this earlier but he prompted me about moderator rights just few day ago. Was surprised when he spoke to me, usually he is just there with us playing and making great scores without making much of the fuss.

In past moderator is given for much less effort then Hazardzista have done so far. Lets not withdraw status earned just because one does not make loud noise. Just wanted me to be one who speak for a friend, and good friend indeed.

Please, fellow admins, grant him this small wish, Ill take care to teach him some admin conduct and basic command skills.

Cheers

Yours loyal, Stevo@Tux

[dswp]Souljah

• UrT server admins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 02:25:15 PM »
+1

Hazard is a nice guy....plays fair and friendly.

and yeah..hes a quiet shy guy.....but i think he fits well as mod/admin on Eu Uo Tdm.

Greeetz Souljah   :o ;D
"Before anyone did anything, Souljah did the lemming thing"

karlmariaseeberg

• UrT server admins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2013, 02:57:58 PM »
well, i am not in charge when it comes to tdm but i would give you my blessing if i was ...

still he (i always figured he is a she based on that name) needs to register on this forum for the sake of communication ..

there won't be admins who are too shy to talk to "us" .. no need for teamspeak but at least written messages/ forum is a necessity ..

reea

• UrT server admins
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2013, 04:02:08 PM »
Yea a quiet guy on the server and good skills. Not a trouble maker and a team player.

Hazardzista

• UrT server admins
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2013, 08:17:31 PM »
Hi,

to explain myself: I did not want Stevo to aplicate for me :). I do not realise to get moderator/admin rights I have to post here.
My english is not fluency in writing so excuse my mistakes :). But I understand a lot and I thank you for those nice and true words written about me by Stevo and other guys. Thank U. It is my 2 post here. 1 was when I was banned for "cheating" and I wanted to know why. And year after I am again accusing to cheat :). Maybe one of yours admins got/will get demo :). Why I want to get some moderator rights ? Because sometimes there is no admin on server when it is needed. When someone is obviously cheating and you can`t do anything about that. So I thought that with my little help we can play nicely and without wallhackers/aimboters and others idiots.

Thank U
Hazardzista (he)

karlmariaseeberg

• UrT server admins
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2013, 02:47:48 AM »
hello,

great to see you are not that shy : )

i can see that you have sent us a few demos over the past months .. but the one issue we had/ have is the length of those demos ... you seem to record too little footage ..
demos can easily add up to 1mb .. that's just fine .especially players using wh or those aimbotters who know how to use their cheat we need sufficient footage of ..
the demos you sent on the other hand were about 150 kb to 300 kb ... it's hard to find out if a player is cheating with clips of that length ..

that's about the only advice i can give for now ...

either spiki finds the way here on his own or i will try to draw his attention to it ...

so long

karl
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 03:47:08 PM by karlmariaseeberg »

Hazardzista

• UrT server admins
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2013, 10:49:10 AM »
hi,

the reason i made short demos was i thought that everything is shown and see clearly someone is cheating (for me as it turned out :)).
So next time i will record more bytes. God to know that some is reading my emails with demos. Even if there was no reply :).
Thank for advice.

Haz.

reea

• UrT server admins
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2013, 02:24:58 PM »
Dont worry HAZ someone is always reading peoples emails. And God is great u can speak :)),  u wright more words then i saw on u when u play. See u on uptown.

Hazardzista

• UrT server admins
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2013, 04:05:13 PM »
u wright more words then i saw on u when u play.

yeahh because i come to play not to talk :P

The-spiki

• Administrator
  • The-spiki is the best
    • View Profile
    • [b00bs] clan website
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2013, 05:37:37 PM »
either spiki finds the way here on his own or i will try to draw his attention to it ...

I'm guilty for noticing this thread.

@ Stevo thanks for this
@ Hazardzista check your email
I am lucker. no skills at all. ask anyone

I sell frozen jogurt which i call frogurt