Author Topic: M4riachi admin  (Read 1615 times)

HarryPotter

• View Profile
M4riachi admin
« on: November 16, 2013, 01:49:25 PM »
My favorite UT server is EU uptown bomb where I have been quite lot and been enjoying it.

But now there is this admin M4riachi.
He is kinda power tripping and using every excuse to get rid off players he don't personally like.
I did this post because there was some other players complaining about his actions today
and I thought  there might be actually change get him off duty and server playable again. (ask Gore? Kyle)

There is also quite lot his friend playing in server and he moves friends in same side
and they use some clan tactics to dominate server.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 01:51:24 PM by HarryPotter »

Zydrunsk

• View Profile
Re: M4riachi admin
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 02:48:38 PM »
"But now there is this admin M4riachi. He is kinda power tripping and using every excuse to get rid off players he don't personally like."

I never saw M4riachi abuse any of his powers for his personal needs or a player dislike, you always join the server and start insulting people, he mutes you and you call that a personal dislike? The rules clearly state not to use any kind of offensive language... so think again...

"I did this post because there was some other players complaining about his actions today
and I thought  there might be actually change get him off duty and server playable again. (ask Gore? Kyle)"

I didn't see any people complain about him today, except ''x'' and you... Maybe people who hold a grudge against him for muting/banning them would complain about it but that's a personal matter.

"There is also quite lot his friend playing in server and he moves friends in same side
and they use some clan tactics to dominate server."

This made me lol to be honest... Are you being serious about this?

HarryPotter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2013, 03:00:13 PM »
Well earlier this week he just kicked some guy because he said he got demo where his friend cheats.
Today I also got muted just because I told my opinion when x and M4riach talked and that was without any insulting or warnings.
And I didint say he has done anything towards me.
I just hate to see when there is power tripping admins doing something they are not supposed to do.

And about me being serious about playing friends:
It is ok to play with friend there is nothing wrong about that and I think it is good thing.
I just think it is not ok to use your admin privileges to make your team over power just to have fun with your friends.
And that happened when there was multiple request to fix uneven teams.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 03:16:58 PM by HarryPotter »

Zydrunsk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2013, 03:34:50 PM »
"Well earlier this week he just kicked some guy because he said he got demo where his friend cheats.
Today I also got muted just because I told my opinion when x and M4riach talked and that was without any insulting or warnings."

Well that totally dosn't sound like him to be honest. You got muted for arguing with him over and over... (Rule number 3...)

"And I didint say he has done anything towards me.
I just hate to see when there is power tripping admins doing something they are not supposed to do."

It sounds like you're typing it though. I know him for a while now and as far as I have been online I have never seen him abusing his powers.

"I just think it is not ok to use your admin privileges to make your team over power just to have fun with your friends.
And this also happened when there was multiple request to fix uneven teams."

I don't think you can make your team over-powered by being an admin, I have always seen him fix unbalanced teams, but sure, not everybody looks at player lists, I sometimes forget to check it and don't do teams, that's not a crime and totally not any kind of ''over-powering'' .

HarryPotter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2013, 03:40:46 PM »
Well that totally dosn't sound like him to be honest. You got muted for arguing with him over and over... (Rule number 3...)
I was muted after 1st comment I made.

I don't think you can make your team over-powered by being an admin, I have always seen him fix unbalanced teams, but sure, not everybody looks at player lists, I sometimes forget to check it and don't do teams, that's not a crime and totally not any kind of ''over-powering'' .

Even it is not crime it is not what admin is supposed to do. Admin is just there for having some kind order and removing cheaters.
Players are not promoted to admin just to have fun. Admin also should live by the rules they make others to obey.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 03:50:54 PM by HarryPotter »

Zydrunsk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2013, 03:50:54 PM »
Well he dosn't mute/ban players for nothing, so you must have deserved it.

HarryPotter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2013, 03:59:44 PM »
Well he dosn't mute/ban players for nothing, so you must have deserved it.

Well x commented about M4riach using his power wrong and I just agreed on it because earlier events this week.
Not accepting any criticism is quite bad and I think muting somebody from it is sign of weak admin.

And this post is not about him muting me I don't really care and it is actually something you brought up.
I just hope my favorite server is not ruined by shitty admin.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 04:12:13 PM by HarryPotter »