Author Topic: Moderator for Boobs Euro Uptown maps  (Read 1441 times)

ThreeTimesFast

• View Profile
Moderator for Boobs Euro Uptown maps
« on: July 11, 2013, 05:54:19 AM »
Name- [LEGGO]my[EGGO], MartianManHumper, Matt, Anarchy|KeyserSoze, ThreeTimesFast Real name- Matt

Clan- none previously

UrT experience- I've pretty much spent my entire UrT experience on boobs maps. I started out as matt about 3 years ago and I've been playing ever since.

Why boobs and moderator- I wanted to b a boobs moderator because I like the boobs clan and its members. I think they're all great and forgiving. One time, as a joke, I made my name boobs duhfysa, and got myself banned :P but I appealed and said it was a joke and you guys unbanned me. And I know I may talk a lot in the server, like a lot, but I just am excited to be playing on such a great server:) I would use the power given to me to defend the poor UrT players from team bleeders and the like, as best as my powers would allow me. I would never use my powers unfairly no matter how much people May annoy me

PS I'm not really sure if I'm posting this correctly

ThreeTimesFast

• View Profile
Re: Moderator for Boobs Euro Uptown maps
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 05:01:00 AM »
So I posted this about a month ago and idk what is happening, or if anything at all is happening. Just let me know whats going on. If the answers no then fine, thats cool, ill suck it up, but i want to know now rather than waiting for a reply that will never come.

mts

• UrT server admins
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator for Boobs Euro Uptown maps
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 07:43:22 AM »
Hi ThreeTimesFast,

I assume this has just passed unnoticed ...

You need to specify on which of the servers you wish to be moderator, i.e. which server is your primary one.
We will then speek to the corresponding main admin and check if theres any need for new moderators.
If you are sutiable for moderator depends on your "stats", i.e. are you a long timer player, how often do you play etc.
What will help a great deal is sending in cheater reports according to our guidelines.

Regards,
 mts