Author Topic: EURO Uptown BOMB: Yeti22 : Modderator application  (Read 4590 times)

Yeti22[PL]

• UrT server admins
    • View Profile
EURO Uptown BOMB: Yeti22 : Modderator application
« on: June 05, 2013, 11:29:37 PM »
I would like to apply for a Moderator on the eu.Bomb.
I play on this server more then 1500 times and about 3 years now, I know many players like Arcos, Sasquash or Cody and many more Admins, Moderators or Vips. I guess I would be a good member of Boobs-admin team and a good Moderator on this server. I want to help becouse there is  unbalanced teams and bad language often on the server which means I could !wr players if they do so, or !force them spec if they are AFK/999s. 

So can you think about this decision and let me know.

Yeti22
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 01:05:10 AM by The-spiki »

Arcos

• UrT server admins
    • View Profile
Re: EURO Uptown BOMB: Yeti22 : Modderator application
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 12:31:36 PM »
I know you as a decent player. But for mod it is necessary to catch cheaters.....
As far as i know there weren't much cheaterdemos from you, but i will check that with Spiki.
So for the moment i have to decline your aplication. But don't let that get you down, we can talk about it again in some time.
Till then you best luck with catching  cheaters and thanks for your good behavior on the server.
Regards
Arcos
Pros are Cheaters --> Cheaters are Noobs with no Skill --> Pros = Cheaters = Noobs
So, what are you?

Yeti22[PL]

• UrT server admins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 09:56:21 PM »
Ok so now I better make more demos of cheaters.. I got some alredy saved which might be good to see.. I will send them just in case.

Arcos how can Gumol and June got to be an admins with out even sending any demos? I played more times on bomb then both of them and im still beeing a VIP?  I find this really not fair thats why I thought I will mention this to you because something is going wrong here...

Yeti22
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 10:42:09 PM by Yeti22[PL] »

mts

• UrT server admins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2013, 06:12:53 AM »
Oh man ...

that last comment isnt really speaking for you ...

You can be sure that admins are chosen on a good basis.
And theres nothing wrong here.

Pls make yourself clear that being on the server often and behaving to the rule is by itself not a reason to become admin. Its just what we expect of everyone ...
And ask yourself if you want to become mod for "the power" // because some others you know got it // or for really helping out...

Also, please dont take the above negative / as some kind of insult.
This should be positive critics.
I'd like you to think about your motivation and the character of your last comment.

It also doesnt mean that you wont be mod at some point ... I have no say in this

Regards,
 mts

Driller

• UrT server admins
  • God is the son of Cody :]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2013, 11:24:27 AM »
I'd' like to say : you are raging way too much, furthermore you're spaming with your radio waaaay too much. I told ya to stop few times but as i can see you didn't.
Don't see here some kind of rage, it's only what i want you to improve. I think you're a good guy, think u could be a good moderator. But nowadays, defntly not. Let's pick out an example :
At the end of the timelimit when we're all awaiting the server to reload, you and some other guys are spaming like hell. Affirmative Affirmative Affirmative Affirmative Affirmative Affirmative Affirmative. Do you rly think it's funny ? Don't you think there are guys who have headset with a good sound and they increased it to hear sounds better ? What do you think happen when you spam your radio command with this guy ? I can tell you cause i'm part of these guy : we have no ears anymore..

So try to stop pls, my ears will thank u if u do so :D

Regards,

Cody
Cody has an eye on
Gold medal in division 11, 2nd squad uz
www.goreclan.net

Yeti22[PL]

• UrT server admins
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2013, 12:53:58 PM »
Of course I would like to help, because many times I was playing and during the round some players have been AFK, which means I couldn’t do anything about it which really made the teams unfair.
From now I will stop spamming at the end, but during the round time I will say stuff like Heeding the Bombsite Red/ Black, or I need a medic and Enemy spotted because I think this is really useful for the other players where you are going, if you need  a medic or either where the enemy is.
I hope after some time you guys will think about accepting me as a moderator.

Regards,
Yeti22

siep

• UrT server admins
  • you're always a winner, even if you're not
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2013, 12:56:14 PM »
I'd' like to say : you are raging way too much, furthermore you're spaming with your radio waaaay too much. I told ya to stop few times but as i can see you didn't.
Don't see here some kind of rage, it's only what i want you to improve. I think you're a good guy, think u could be a good moderator. But nowadays, defntly not. Let's pick out an example :
At the end of the timelimit when we're all awaiting the server to reload, you and some other guys are spaming like hell. Affirmative Affirmative Affirmative Affirmative Affirmative Affirmative Affirmative. Do you rly think it's funny ? Don't you think there are guys who have headset with a good sound and they increased it to hear sounds better ? What do you think happen when you spam your radio command with this guy ? I can tell you cause i'm part of these guy : we have no ears anymore..

So try to stop pls, my ears will thank u if u do so :D

Regards,

Cody

Yup I have to agree with you, Cody.
I say it most times too to stop it. In game Yeti stop spam.. But at end of game its a hell. I use sometimes headset too, and that spamming is pretty annoying! :P

A radio-mute would not be bad xD
EU Uptown Only Bomb & CTF server admin

siep

• UrT server admins
  • you're always a winner, even if you're not
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2013, 12:59:00 PM »
Of course I would like to help, because many times I was playing and during the round some players have been AFK, which means I couldn’t do anything about it which really made the teams unfair.
From now I will stop spamming at the end, but during the round time I will say stuff like Heeding the Bombsite Red/ Black, or I need a medic and Enemy spotted because I think this is really useful for the other players where you are going, if you need  a medic or either where the enemy is.
I hope after some time you guys will think about accepting me as a moderator.

Regards,
Yeti22

Saying 2 times I need a medic or Black or Red or whatever is no problem.
But don't SPAM it ;). So even if the other players won't listen or medic or whatever you've not to spam.

Siep
EU Uptown Only Bomb & CTF server admin

Yeti22[PL]

• UrT server admins
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2013, 03:02:16 PM »
Like I already said and I think you haven’t seen the post above :] 
(From now I will stop spamming at the end, but during the round time I will say stuff like Heeding the Bombsite Red/ Black, or I need a medic and Enemy spotted because I think this is really useful for the other players where you are going, if you need  a medic or either where the enemy is.)
You don’t have to remind me 3 or more times, I’m not deaf as you think I could be :]

Regards,

Yeti22

Driller

• UrT server admins
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2013, 09:52:24 PM »
You're way too much arrogant.. You're always spamming. Asking like 3 times in 2 seconds a medic it is way too much. And we'll repeat you that until you'll stop.
It's going on your way to be such arrogant trust me

Regards,

Cody
Cody has an eye on
www.goreclan.net

Yeti22[PL]

• UrT server admins
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2013, 12:13:30 AM »
Ok guys I try to reduce spam and look for cheater and send demos, I hope this will give me more chance to become a Moderator which then I will be able to help you guys on the Euro Bomb mode.

Regards,

Yeti22

Driller

• UrT server admins
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2013, 05:20:36 PM »
Nice to see you didn't change anything... Still being arrogant and spaming radio and EVEN MORE now. Asking Arcos to mute you, spaming during rounds.. You don't wanna be mod or what ? Cause you're doing everything to be refused as moderator.
Whatever, you should stop spamming before getting tempbanned.

Regards,

Cody
Cody has an eye on
www.goreclan.net

Yeti22[PL]

• UrT server admins
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2013, 12:00:10 AM »
Cody you should stop being so bossy and pick on me, everyone makes mistakes and has bad days... You can ask other players if I spam or not since I have posted my last post, I guess most of them would not agree with you.

From the last post which i added I have reduced the spam a lot, if you spend more time on the Euro Bomb server you would see this, Arcos or Gumol can prove that I have reduced the spam if you need any prove. 

Regards,

Yeti22

Driller

• UrT server admins
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2013, 04:31:32 PM »
I should do something ? Lol ! Well yes but it doesn't concern u and everybody has to improve stuffs. Anyway that is not because YOU have a bad dat u have to annoye everybody ? Is that the way you think ? Like : " Ok i have a bad day, fuck everybody, i don't give a fuck ? " Do you rly think it is how a moderator should act ? Because i trust you on the spoam subject but now what ? We will give you mod rights and when you'll have a bad day you will just screw and fuck it, we should not mind ?

Mod and admins are here to show how to do to the other players... That is still not what you are doing nowadays.

Regards,

Cody
Cody has an eye on
www.goreclan.net

Yeti22[PL]

• UrT server admins
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2013, 07:45:23 PM »
And now you are being so rude, I don’t know who give you admin rights as far as I know admins should give players respect etc. and you can’t even manage to do this, just stop being rude and think what you say next time.

There are many players which said that they would back me up that I don’t spam.

You are just rude and bossy, I suggest Spiki to have a look on your language and if you respect other players like you did in your last post because this is not the way admins should speak to players.

Regards,

Yeti22