Author Topic: hk69 fun removed ;(  (Read 2230 times)

inf1n1

• View Profile
hk69 fun removed ;(
« on: April 10, 2013, 09:10:58 PM »
awwwwww its my favourite weapon and its been removed from bomb server its BOMB MODE! not gun mode playing serious all the time with guns is boring hk69 is fun i i understand its because of the red spawn nading blue spawn or even from blue spawn u get blocked and tk by accident but why not just put blue starting spawn point to g1 wouldnt that fix the issue? i cant believe its not allowed after all these years

Driller

• UrT server admins
  • God is the son of Cody :]
    • View Profile
Re: hk69 fun removed ;(
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 07:52:07 AM »
Idd, HK has been removed. So many players complaining on the server because of this weapon. Like you spawn at g2, you're doing fine until you arrived at g3 and some basterd ( :p ) are spraying you with HK. Imo, it's a nice resolution from upper admins

Regards,

Cody
Cody has an eye on
Gold medal in division 11, 2nd squad uz
www.goreclan.net

inf1n1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 06:00:25 PM »
i guess im 1 of those bastards lol but even as blue team i could get some red spawn kills also but b4 it was removed i think the spawn protection time was increased because i ddnt seem to get any kills in red spawn im still upset its not allowed tho  :'( plllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bring back hk69 and take some other action

Driller

• UrT server admins
  • God is the son of Cody :]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2013, 07:44:06 PM »
Cmon man,

You know these basterds are very annoying ( you are annoying :p ) and the fraglimit decreased not increased. There is an objective in bomb mode and if everybody had an Hk it would become impossible to play that's why it has been removed.
Cody has an eye on
Gold medal in division 11, 2nd squad uz
www.goreclan.net

inf1n1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2013, 01:48:50 PM »
why not just put the spawn to g1 ? and my point is its bomb mode theres supposed to be bombs going off may aswell remove nades and the bomb and change it to ts mode why is it that players that take the game so serious now remove a weapon that a noob can kill them with thats unbalanced anyways ive stated my opinion and im probably the only 1 against the removal as i class it as a fun wep along with knife and shotgun its just a shame really...why soooooo serious?

inf1n1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2013, 06:22:42 PM »
well here i am again month or 2 later still i think you took the fun out of the bomb server with removing hk69 why not just remove nades and the bomb and make it ts coz of some whiney little bitchs fkin joke

siep

• UrT server admins
  • you're always a winner, even if you're not
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2013, 06:32:51 PM »
well here i am again month or 2 later still i think you took the fun out of the bomb server with removing hk69 why not just remove nades and the bomb and make it ts coz of some whiney little bitchs fkin joke

There is a point for the whiners. But it was easy to escape from the HK just go to G1 as fast as you can :P.
But yes I'm alot killed with it too. But it did not ruin the fun of the game for me. When i was in the red i used HK sometimes too.

It was maybe better to make spawnprotection +1 extra second, and not to disable HK.

Anyway, now without HK you see the real skills of players :P.

And I believe that there already is a TS server. Sorry if I'm wrong (like half year ago I played TS :P)

Greetz,

Siep
EU Uptown Only Bomb & CTF server admin